The Cascade 10 is designed for the recreational enthusiast or occasional paddler looking for an easy-to-inflate board with quality features like Drop-stitch construction and thoughtful amenities such as a built-in universal accessory mount and front bungee for stowing gear. Optimized for riders under 180-pounds, the Cascade 10 is ideal for efficient all-around paddling and portability. The Cascade 10 package includes our Focus 3-piece paddle with Leverlock® adjustment system and River Crossing backpack-style carrying bag for effortless paddling and infinite portability.
Best For: all-around recreational paddling.
-Capacity: 180 lb. (82 kg) max weight.
-Warranty: 2-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
-Dimensions: 10’ (305 cm) L x 30” (76 cm) W.
-Weight: 17 lb. (6.6 kg).
-Volume: 180 L
-Includes: River Crossing storage/transportation bag, Focus 3-piece Leverlock® paddle, fin, ankle leash, hand pump, and repair kit.
-Not Included: PFD (Personal Flotation Device)
Requires Halkey-Roberts Valve adaptor to inflate properly.
Key Technical Features
- 12 cm Single-layer Drop-stitch Construction – provides rigidity and an optimal balance of weight, performance, and value
- Micro Texture EVA Top Deck – keeps feet firmly planted on board
- Lightweight Packable Design – weighs less 17-pounds and includes a backpack-style bag for effortless transportation and storage
Key User Features
- Focus 3-piece Paddle – with Leverlock® adjustment system for customized effortless paddling
- Center ISUP Fin – 9 inch fin increases tracking and quickly attaches to universal US Fin Box System
- Universal Accessory Mount – allows mounting of cupholder, POV camera, rod holder, and more
- Integrated Tie Downs Loops – for attachment of cooler or AG frame seat
- Integrated Carry Handle – for comfortable carrying or lifting
- Front Cargo Bungee – for secure storage of gear
- Halkey-Roberts Type Valve – for quick and easy inflation and deflation